• Responsible for managing simultaneous software projects
• Maintain communication with project stakeholders: PMs, developers, testers, business users etc
• Work with a team of software developers to review requirements, timelines, and budget
• Anticipate issues and act proactively to address potential issues
• Gather and update project materials, documentation, and business flows
• Accountable for all project phases (SDLC) to ensure on-time completion
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
• Document and maintain software functionality.
• Serve as a subject matter expert.
• Comply with project plans and industry standards.
• Verification of junior and middle developer codes whether they have already aligned with the coding style defined
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology, Mathematics or equivalent.
• Experienced in capturing business process, rules and business requirements.
• Have good knowledge about System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and other Method related software development
• Possess strong knowledge of design, development, modeling and relational database (SQL Database) and Object Oriented Concept
• Experienced in at least one of these following languages: Java, .NET, C/C++
• Detail oriented and proven superior logical analytical skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.